So, I was cleaning out my diabetic supply area the other day (some, like hubby, would call this nesting...I refer to it still as spring cleaning in May).
Anyway, I found some clear evidence that I have been a Type 1 diabetic for waay too long!
These are 6 blood glucose meters I am not using. I am holding onto 3 others that I am using (well, using 2 keeping one extra in case one breaks). It is ridiculous to me that the companies sell these things (not terribly expensive, but still) at the pharmacy but send them out to others for free. I got every single one of these for free, and I requested none of them. Crazy.
Things are going well. I'm now 22 1/2 weeks and feeling pretty good about things. My storage area in the basement is the next thing to be tackled. I've been organizing here and there...nothing too drastic. We leave for New Symrna Beach, FL in a little over a week. I plan on having a good time and tanning this lilly white belly!




No comments:
Post a Comment