Due to the little one growing inside of me, I don't have a lot of time to sit at the computer because my lower back hurts so badly once I get up. So, I am posting pictures of our vacation last week with just a short description. Believe me, I could have written a book about the week...this is just much simpler!!!
Some fun with color...Maeic, his cousin Lindsay, and cousin Jay overlooking the beach on our last day.
Maeic, jumping (diving) in on our last day. This is his first day jumping in on his own--on our last day! Bummer!
More fun with color....
Mama and Maeic, he's obviously loving taking a break from playing for this photo op.
Jay and Maeic diggin' in the sand.
Andy being the big stud he is...he made this shrimp boil all on his own! Chicken, whole red potatoes, corn on the cob, shrimp, sausage, onion, lemon, and seasoning all thrown into a pot and boiled. It was good stuff and required no utensils or plates! Best meal ever!
Maeic with dual protection- floaties and ring!
King of the mountain....

This complex rocks, the ocean is just beyond that railing!
This complex rocks, the ocean is just beyond that railing!
Maeic chowing down on fried gator.
Maeic and Jay in front of a gorgeous red hibiscus plant. Neither boy is into picture taking!
We went to a public park near this little inlet of water. Apparently manatees love this place and this pics was taken approximately 5 feet from the creature. They are so graceful and so HUGE!

And at the other end of the inlet, dolphins! These are about 20 feet from us! So cool (we heard it was mating season, apparently a good time to spy these guys!).

How cute are we?

On the way home, we got bumped to first class w/o paying for it! Yeah! It is a bit unfortunate, though, that I am pregnant and was not able to consume alcohol for free :( However, on the up side, we were in the front row of the plane and the super nice flight attendant let Maeic sing a song over the loud speaker and go into the cockpit after landing!

This picture says it all...we were exhausted after this vacation and excited to be on our way home!
And at the other end of the inlet, dolphins! These are about 20 feet from us! So cool (we heard it was mating season, apparently a good time to spy these guys!).
How cute are we?
On the way home, we got bumped to first class w/o paying for it! Yeah! It is a bit unfortunate, though, that I am pregnant and was not able to consume alcohol for free :( However, on the up side, we were in the front row of the plane and the super nice flight attendant let Maeic sing a song over the loud speaker and go into the cockpit after landing!
This picture says it all...we were exhausted after this vacation and excited to be on our way home!




2 comments:
Great pictures! I love, love, love the first one...I assume it will be in an 8x10 displayed in your home...that would cause a "one up" for sure. ;0)
You often read "exausted" after a vacation like this...but not "excited to be going home".
:0/ Great pics...where's my baby mama bump?????
OKay. SO jealous of your little beach vacay. I LOVE the beach! Great pictures too! Glad you had a great time with your family. Looks like so much fun. I hope to go one of these days. *sigh*
(And my back hurts like crazy all the time too!!)
Post a Comment