First, we went to the library (I considered this an 'almost' emergency because the 2 books I've waited forever for are in!). T was in a stroller, and Maeic was highly threatened to stay by my side until my books were checked out. Once I made sure I was leaving with those books, we meandered over to the kids section. It is filled with puzzles (and cool ones, not ones from the 1980's) busy beads, dinosaurs, farm animals, lots and lots of stuff fun for kiddos. However, T began to cry hysterically when I got her out of the stroller. I reassured her through her tears and wails that we weren't going anywhere and offered to put her back into the stroller, as a means of showing her we were staying. She agreed and was then better. It made me wonder if she thought she was someplace like S.C.A.N. or some other place that looked fun but ended up not being fun at all. It makes my belly hurt a bit.
Next, we went to Wal-greens to pick up our Christmas cards. Listen to this! I ordered them off Snapfish at 9:15 last night and they were ready by 10:30pm! So, my cards are officially in the mail!
After nap today, it was snowing like crazy! This mama is always looking to pass the time, so we took 20 minutes to bundle up, played for 10 until mittens filled with snow (why don't they make mittens to the elbows?) and came back inside with tears from the pain of cold wrists.

Catching snowflakes...

Not really doing anything but looking super cute...





2 comments:
I can't imagine T being more loved than she is with you. What a blessing!!! I can't wait to meet her and see you guys! The card was precious!! Hopefully we can catch up here around the new year before school starts. Merry Christmas!!!!
Very fun!!! Wish I was loving the snow...half as much.
Post a Comment