Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We are doing well!


So, despite being crazy busy, we are adjusting very well! Maeic and T have gotten along as good as can be expected. T stayed with Maeic and Andy while I worked and they got along just fine (I think both Andy and I were a bit nervous about me being gone until early afternoon!).

She loves her room, yells at Maeic for being in it. But fair is fair, he yells at her for taking what he has already staked claim to. She walks around the house like she owns the place, yelling at the dog when she is 3 feet from her. So, aside from bopping from activity to activity, I feel she is settling in very nicely. I just want time to fly so we know what is going to happen 'permanently'.

If you think of us, will you pray that Gods will be done, for our family and T? I don't want to mess this up by my own selfish desires...heaven knows I've done that once or twice before!

Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

Mrs. S said...

She looks so happy! Glad to hear she is settling in well! She is absolutely precious. =)

I'm eager to hear your thoughts when you get a second to breathe... I'm working on part 2 now...