Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just a note to quickly inform...

...and then get it out of my head for now. I spoke with T's case manager today about her upcoming plan and what it migt look like. Currently, we are looking at increasing her visitation from 3 hours on Friday with a SCAN worker to unsupervised weekends. That's right, we're going from 3 hours to 3 days.

Our prayer recently has been that if this transition is to happen that it would happen quickly. I think God is answering our prayers. It will be difficult, especially when she comes back here on Sunday and speaks of nothing but her dad and his apartment. It may be difficult for Maeic that she leaves and then returns. How do I explain the time when she doesn't return? When do I pack up all of her belongings that stretch the length of this house without freaking her out?

All in all, this is big for us. We get to start making plans, kind of definitively. These plans are not absolute, but we'll know more after the court hearing on Monday.

No comments: