Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eeewww!

So tonight I was able to put Maeic to bed without too much of a struggle. Just after we finished prayers I beginning to read 'Polar Bear, Polar Bear' (much too similar to the 'Brown Bear' if you ask me), he started messing with his nose. This is not typical of him, he usually leaves this part of his body alone. Not tonight. He was picking at it and I asked him if I could help him out. He said, "Nope, I got it" and then proceeded to put it in his mouth!!!!! I refuse to have The Booger Eating Kid, I won't stand for it! I told him how disgusting that is and how we never, ever do that. Ever. He then calmly explained he does it when I'm not there.

He is so lucky I love him.

2 comments:

my life: said...

I am NOT kidding...while waiting for the doc yesterday...an (at least) 10 year old girl sat...picked her nose...and ate it. While looking at her mom...making sure she wasn't looking back!!!! YUCK

Go girl...nip it in the bud!

BTW...good luck...he's a boy. ;^)

Mrs. S said...

hahaha! Sorry, I find this behavior so normal! Of course I try to get my kids to not do this and explain that it is gross, but I know they will grow out of it or one of their friends will get grossed out and peer pressure will solve it!