So, I've been super lazy about posting lately and I'm feeling kind of badly about it!
I have no new pictures to post. I was going to take pics of Maeic and T playing in the mud (no snow, that's gone for now but will be back shortyly, I'm sure) but my camera was a whole flight of stairs away, and I wasn't feeling walking that far. I'm feeling terribly lazy but knowing I've got a "To Do" list a mile long.
Also, my two darling children think it's okay to be awake 90 minutes after they have been put to bed tonight--seriously!!!??? They need sleep, I need to not hear them anymore today. Why is that too much to ask? I hate to eliminate naps, but they may need to be shortened....What's a mom to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I hear you on the no nap deal. I'm struggling with my youngest with that one!
Don't worry about not posting enough, I find it waxes and wanes with my mood...
About time I saw somethig new on this page! Love you babe! :)
Post a Comment