Here is a brief post to shout "Thank you!!" to Amber for making my blog look like someone loves and lives here! I am not a patient person, maybe slightly in the best of circumstances. She know this, and I think she felt just a bit sorry for my pathetic blog background. She came to the rescue! Also, my other one about the baby is super cute too!!!
Thank you Miss Amber...heaven only knows where you found the time to do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Anything for you...friend! Glad you like it :0)
Hey Amber can you help me out too...I know how to change my template and all but for some reason my comment section never posts and, no one can leave me comments...not that many people read my blog, but its there something I'm doing wrong??? Love this background...you know Jamie well, this is totally her!!
Post a Comment