Thursday, October 30, 2008

I second that thought...

So, this brief post is in regard to my friend making her case for wildly colored fingernails. I am a strong believer in colored fingernails, my own nails have not been bare for 4+ years. Although, unlike my counterpart Amber, I do not have to have them all the same length, they would probably look nicer if they were. I never had long fingernails prior to being prego (read: they did not venture off the tip of my finger) and now I welcome their length. I had a client recently learn I am a Christian. The following week I was sporty black nail polish. She didn't think Christians did that. I set her straight.

Below is my collection minus the two I forgot were on top of my microwave since my last painting- colors steel and pearl . The rest are below.






And because tomorrow is Halloween, this is what my hands look like tonight. I apologize for the camera angle not being perfect, hubby was not into taking a break from his video game to do it properly :)


Also, I normally do odd colors, but never orange and black outside of Halloween-they are too Halloween to do them any other time.

2 comments:

my life: said...

They look FANTASTIC!!!! How appropriate for today. :0)
Thanks for the back up....I knew I could count on you. (as usual!)

Andy said...

By the way... After we took the original picture she found 3 MORE colors... :)