Here are a few pictures that show what a wonderful weekend the Duncan's had!
This picture is what Andy did for 4 hours on Friday night while I was in Decatur for work. 4 hours! This is as far as he got! Whoever lived in this house before us must have HATED the idea of future owners removing their precious, hideous wallpaper. It is discouraging, and we are on a deadline for Maeic's birthday party. There is 4-5 times this much left to take off. Fun times ahead.
This is what we did Friday night:

That's right, I got to see Ben Folds play with the Fort Wayne Philharmonic! It was so amazing!!! We were 10 rows from the front, and I'm so thankful it was assigned seating, general admission stresses me out! He was great, the orchestra was a wonderful accompaniment- I went with the hubby and I felt like I had no cares for 2 hours. Simply wonderful!
This is what we did this morning:

Hubby, Maeic, Mom, my grandma and grandpa, and I all did the Walk for a Cure at Franke Park. This is always a humbling experience, seeing many kidlets all running around with their pumps and diabetic supplies. It reminds me that insulin is what we need to survive and live close to normal lives. However, it is not a cure.
All in all, we made progress on the house and I got two t-shirts from two rockin' experiences. The weekend could not have gone better!




2 comments:
Nice post...I'm going to have to say, the first pic makes me a bit nervous! How are you guys going to provide respite with that going on?
hm? :0)
So glad you had a great time on Friday! Sounds like you had a great weekend!
That's right babe we had a great time! (not the wall papper part but the rest of it!) :)
Post a Comment