This seems so silly to be excited about, especially if this is read by people who have spent a few years with the system and are disgruntled! However, we have worked and waited quite a while for this, and I will take a moment or two to be excited about its possibilities. These experiences that await us could be amazing or frustratingly awful- but I'm betting everything in between. I kind of feel like this is a bit like pregnancy- you can read all the books in the world to prepare yourself and go to all of the classes, but to actually experience it will be an entirely different story. As excited I am about the possibilities, I know it may be a while before anything happens at all. Completing this process is kind of special to me though, I have never worked toward a goal (except for college) for a long period of time and months later accomplished it.
I am thankful to Him whose will it was to see us to this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You know I'M totally STOKED!! :0)
Congratulations!! :o)
~M
Post a Comment