Monday, September 29, 2008

My Hubby


I am feeling particularly thankful tonight.
As my good friend has mentioned lately of the negative status of some marriages in her life, there are some in mine that are collapsing too. I cannot imagine the hurt, disappointment, hopelessness, despair that these couples are facing. I want to lift them up in prayer each night, right after thanking God for my husband.
Although in this picture he is ready to take Disney World by storm (note the Fast-Pass holder draped around his neck) in this picture, he is such the perfect match for me. Someone knew what they were doing when sticking us together (God, again). He is by no means perfect, and I mean that in the most loving way possible, but he is where my heart and life belong. I am so thankful that despite the humongous mistakes both he and I have made in our lives previous to this, God thought enough of us to bless us with each other. I thank Him for Andy daily.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Thank you my love! :)