Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's been a week now...

I have had a difficult time trying to put a complete thought on this blog. Our lives this Tuesday are much different than last Tuesday. My husband lost his job last Tuesday, and although we were not blind-sided by it, it has still affected us significantly. We have trust in a faithful God that He has a plan for us, better than one we could have created on our own. The difficult part for me is understanding His time table! We have the incredible headache of dealing with insurance, the fact that Ihave a congenital disease makes this process even worse. My hubby is all over this, though, and that aleviates some of the stress.

He and Maeic have been loving this past week. They have run errands together, fixed things together, watched movies together, and even cleaned! He claims he would love to be a Mr. Mom, however, this isn't in the cards financially at this time. I think I could get used to it too! It's wonderful to see how a normal family lives; eating dinner together at 6 in the evening, taking a bike ride around the neighborhood, bedtimes where everyone is present. These are all things we have not had the luxury of while he worked at his job.

I don't know what or when God's plan for us will be revealed, I am just praying that He takes us there safely. And, maybe we can have a little fun along the way.

2 comments:

Andy said...

So far we (the kid and I) have been having plenty of fun! But I guess one of us has to worry and work! :) I love you babe! You are perfect!

my life: said...

AWWWW....You know I think your a rock star...right?