Friday, September 26, 2008

My first attempt at pics



This is my SUPER goofy kid, wearing all of the 'dress up' items we own. His Mickey ears backward, his fake Dollar Tree glasses, and the cheapest souvenier from Disney- a $5 hook. And undies, out of the picture.


This is my cutie younger sister. I love her and she tolerates me hugging her tightly! We fondly refer to her as "Aunt Babe". We have a squishy 90 year old aunt who is now 4'10" and whose real name is Beulla. My sister says she wants to someday be like her, so that's what we call her now. Maeic has no idea his Aunt Babe's real name is AnnDee. Her name, my hubby's name, and my dad's name- all the same.

3 comments:

my life: said...

YaY!!!! It is soooo good to see you! :0) I love that one of Maeic...keep them coming!

Andy said...

I love the pics sweetheart... Now you wil have to show me how to do it!

Tamara said...

We love Mickey Mouse! Great smiles!!!! Hope all is well with ya!