Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2 new favorite things

I am, in a very silly and light-hearted way, very excited to be the owner of two new pieces of clothing. Both will fit, regardless of weight gain or loss, and both are a little bit 'out there' which I mind none.





Starting off, these beauties are what I have been searching for when looking for outerwear for my kiddos! However, I found them at Meijer, 40% off thank you, and hurridly snatched them up for myself. They are a bit looser than I would like, but I find myself chilly often and these are the perfect remedy for that! They are a little funky, but a little funk never hurt anyone!


And these, also, are a sight to behold! I got them for Christmas...kind of forgot about them, and busted them out today! They go very nicely with my clunky Doc Martens you can see sneeking int the pic as well. I just like soft, non-traditional socks. I have others, these are just currently at the top of the list!


2 comments:

Mrs. S said...

ohhh those look toasty warm! I used to have a couple pairs of socks that looked like yours... I wore them so much that I ended up wearing holes in the soles!

Jennifer Owens said...

THat cracked me up - "A little funk never hurt anyone!" (o: SO TRUE!