I don't know what it is, but I have had the most difficult time sitting down to do this. I've had several excuses as to why, none of which are the absolute reason, I'm sure. However, I will make a more galliant effort and come up with something absolutely worth reading! (this is a 'no promises' guarantee!).

This is one reason why I haven't been here, all of this ridiculous snow! My schedule is so off due to working, then not working, then making up work....the list is long!

For some reason this is itty bitty, but it was the pic we chose for our Christmas card. This was the best of our options, the kids were so not in the mood!
Anyway, I'll be back, more consistently, but this is all I've got for now!




2 comments:
I love your family pic!!! So sweet! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
We will take...whatever you can give. :0)
Post a Comment