Today has been a busy and crowded day today. My grandmother passed away early this morning, with her children and their spouses, ages 67-78 by her bed side. She knows she was loved, someone has been with her from the family for the past 2 weeks, nonstop. We also are assured she is sitting with her Heavenly Father. That makes it much less difficult. So, today I go about finding people to watch Maeic this weekend, as a funeral home is no place for an active 3 year old. He is being taken care of by three very capable families (thank you Mrs. Baker for being the first to arise to the task). It is interesting though, I had all my work families called by 8:30 this morning. I had Andy and myself on the task of finding people to watch Maeic and multiple other things by 9:30. It is as if the more I can plan in my environment, the greater sense of control I have over my circumstances. I think this is a false sense of security though.
All in all, I know I am being cared for and am able to face this because of the Heavenly Father my grandma and I share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment