I am feeling the need to post something, so apparently this is going to be what I post. Probably not the best way to begin blogging, but maybe my mind needs to be cleared of the junk residing in it. It's possible.
1. I get 'motion' sickness from weird lights. Strobe lights make me want to blind myself (slightly dramatic), and even turn signals on long enough will make me want to puke. I'm pretty sure something in my brain is not connected.
2. I don't really have goals. This may surprise some, but for some reason still rings true. I don't sit around wondering what I can do next with my life. I just pray and do it. I don't think of myself as a scatter-brain, but this is definately something that I lack. Maybe that's why...
3. I despise self-help books. I'm fine with other people reading them, they are just not for me. Maybe I lack character, but I just don't see the purpose.
4. I get easily annoyed by people who run late habitually. It makes me feel like my time is not valued, and I feel they are slightly selfish for making others wait for them. Or, worse yet, making a spectacle of themselves when they actually to arrive.
5. (I hope this list is not getting too long) I have never gotten along with girls/women who purposefully draw attention to themselves. This is usually done to gain attention from others, but for some reason it drives me crazy. I think that people should naturally be drawn to others, not artificially so.
6. I hate to be cold. I just do.
7. I don't enjoy the fact that I am almost 28! and still getting zits like I'm13 again. Where's the fairness in that?
8. I don't like my hands to be incredibly dry and cracking. This sensation will wake me up in the middle of the night. I also freak out when I have a fingernail that is jagged or slightly coming off. I think it is a sensory thing. That's what I'm chalking it up to.
I think that's it. I'm sure if I really thought hard about it I could come up with more, but that's not really a good way spend my time. There is laundry beckoning me from the other room. I promise I will counteract this with Things I Love next time. Promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Punkin....don't beat around the bush...tell it like it is!!!! ;^) I'm so surprised we are the best of friends...you probably thought I was "habitually late"...I love self-help/God help books and....I have goals!!!! The things I DID NOT know about you! Can I introduce you on my page???? let me know....
Post a Comment