
This is a picture of where all of Maeic's summer toys, like his much beloved sand and water table, were moved from to the indoors. Coda looks worried, wondering why we decided to be so proactive (because we know snow is right around the corner).
Below is a pile of toys we retrieved from the water table and the yard. They required a good scrubbing because they have been outside, in the rain and sun, since late April. I threw about this much away too. Not everything can be salvaged!

Finally, I have several of these bushes up front. Until a few weeks ago, I hated these bushes. They were a nice shade of purple but they have thorns galore on them. They are not fun to prune or to pick up the remains after trimming. However, I think they are my favorite living thing outside. There are varying hues of green, yellow, orange, red, and purple. This is absolutely amazing in the sunlight. However, we were not graced with the sun's presence today.





1 comment:
I am going to have to say....this is one of my favorite posts of yours! Very nice...I felt like I was right there with you...as you prepared for the winter ahead..nice work Liz.
As for the hour and a half coffee...tell me you stayed out later, as to not let Andy think that was possible with you and I!!!! :0)
Post a Comment