Wednesday, November 12, 2008

For the rainy days...

Here is the newest addition to our family: A Chalk Wall! With paint thicker than blood, I painted the shortest wall in our basement where there is no carpet for dust to fall upon (I hear you only want to put a chalk board where there is tile flooring, dust falling on carpet is a huge hassle).



This is Maeic next to the T-Rex he requested be bigger than him. This face is him being 'scary' like the dino beside him (please don't judge my drawing skills. I assure you they are better than my hubby's!)




This is of Hubby getting in on the fun. There is something about putting you name on a blank surface that is gratifying. I'm not sure what it is, but both he and I did it. Weird.

That's all I've got for today. There's just not a lot of excitement happening at the Duncan's lately. There will be soon, just not now. :)


1 comment:

my life: said...

How fun are the Duncan's?! That turned out perfectly!!!! I want one...oh wait...I need the basement first..hm.

So...the kids were talking about Survivor...they mention the Koda tribe...yep, you guessed it, from the other room T. starts yelling "I wanna see Coda! Coda cute mommy...I play with Coda?" Seriously, do the names in your family have to intertwine with the things that we talk about? :0) There is no way we could make her forget about you...if we wanted to!