Winter is here! This is the same state, where, one and a half weeks ago it was 70 degrees outside. It's crazy here.
Anyway, Maeic looked outside tonight and got excited. At the time, in hillbilly fashion, he was wearing only his gray boxer briefs (we keep our house warm apparently). He started running around like a mad man, looking for his coat. I knew it was snowing gently and figured he wanted a closer look. He stepped outside, realized he needed some type of covering for his feet. The closest thing? Crocs. He ran out again and was soon back inside. He needed his gloves and hat. As you can see by the picture, he has almost all of his bases covered.
Almost, not quite. He seems to be forgetting pants. After he runs outside, and I let him because I think he is adorable, I pull him back in and insist he get pants on. It is only 30 degrees outside, pants may be needed. I also realized why he was so insistent on getting all of his gear on. The snow was actually sticking!
Here are few more photos. It is 10 minutes past his bedtime, and he still needs to brush his teeth, get jammies on, and potty. However, all of that can be suspended for just a few extra minutes outside, he is celebrating the first snow of the season!


Season's greetings indeed!




1 comment:
:) Hello! Thanks for stopping by~
I laughed out loud at the top picture. How cute!! It reminds me of my kids and something they would do!
Post a Comment