Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random

I have a weird thing with always trying to see if the security word that you have to type in so they (not even sure who 'they' are) can tell you aren't a computer, is an actual word. Today I left a comment on a friends' and it spelled 'tried'. This is so not something to post about, but I've been waiting months for it to spell something coherent. So, today is the day. That's something to kind of celebrate, right? No, it's not, you're right. Either way, one odd thing I try to keep an eye out for is off the list.

The next weird thing I have been looking for while driving in my car is hawks. I know, random. But, I have literally seen 6 in the past 3 weeks! I think it's kind of cool because they aren't in flight, they are always resting on a light pole above the street or on a fence along the highway.

Thirdly, I have this thing with counting the number of single shoes I see along the road when I am driving. I believe this has been going on for about two years now. Do you know what I'm up to? Eleven! shoes. That's a ton!!! I will go months without seeing any, and the other day I saw 2! I thought I was super random by doing this, but my hubby saw a book that was a collection of pictures of single shoes found by the author. By balloon was deflated a bit, I won't lie.

I'm sorry you spent time reading this, I know it was a waste of time!

Kind of nice for me to label all of these weird things, though.

7 comments:

photogirl81 said...

This is why I love ya!

Mrs. S said...

That is too funny! You know, I have a weird thing with the numbers on a digital clock. You know, 1:23, 12:34, 10:10. Any kind of pattern really, even if they go backwards. I thought I was the only one who did that, and just recently learned I am far from the only one.

Mrs. S said...

Haha! Don't feel old, I didn't know about it until a friend showed me. I don't keep up very well with it, but it is a site that lets you and others put down random messages throughout the day and keep up with what is going on in their lives. Just go to http://twitter.com and it will walk you through it. =)

Jamie D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

And you all wonder why I call her a weirdo... Love you babe!

photogirl81 said...

I just signed up for Twitter...I have no idea how to use it. If you figure it out let me know!

my life: said...

Whenever you decide to post again...I'll be here! :0)

love ya!!!!!