We feel like celebrating...no cartoons tonight in this house, no waking up at 7:30 on the dot, no "I wuv you, Mommy" either. Well, that last one makes me miss him a tiny bit, but I'm super excited about the first two!!! Maeic is spending the night with my parents, he is having a blast, I'm sure!
So, I have officially started working toward changing over the spare bedroom that will hopefully not be spare in a few weeks. Hopefully. I took some of the uglier canvases down and repainted them white. I will soon paint green and pink somethings on them. Here is the room tonight, I will then take pics a few weeks from now, to see the difference. I am trying so hard to let myself be only a little excited, but it is becoming increasingly difficult.
The green dresser and vanity will stay, the beds will be replaced with a crib. The paintings above the beds are coming down, I'm not sure what I'll need to fill in that space. I am hanging on to them instead of painting over them because I don't know if I'll need them again. I don't know if she'll be here forever. I don't know if I'll have to make this a spare bedroom a short few months, or heaven forbid, a year from now. I don't know much at all right now. I'm trying not to let doubt seep into every action surround T, but it's hard/impossible not to.
I'm super excited about this amazingly cool sticker thing my aunt bought for me at Hobby Lobby yesterday. It is for T's room and it's in this cute little canister.
I'm not sure if you can see what it says, but it reads, "Such a big miracle for such a little girl". I love it and cannot wait to put it up!
It will be few more weeks, but I will post the updated version of the room just as soon as it's completed!




3 comments:
AW! You got me all weepy! I know that little girl would be very blessed to have you all as her family. God knows what is best, but I have this hopeful feeling that the best will be with you! =)
I love the wall sticker. Absolutely darling!
Aww I love that saying! You know you can always call me to help! Just let me know!!
It's a work in progress just like the bathroom and the basement!
Post a Comment