Thursday was yet another amazing day to be living in the mid-west. We decided to try and out-do ourselves from the previous day by asking friends to join our next outting. The Bakers were a gracious crew and accepted our invitation. We decided to head over to a very large county park that has become a conservation area. It was an amazingly simple day-we weren't being entertained by anything other than what God had created with his own hands (minus the tiny playground area, I think everything else came directly from Him).

I wanted to make sure this picture made it onto the blog, mostly so Amber could copy it over to hers! However, this is a portion of an amazing family-doing their darndest to do what God has called them to do. They are wonderful parents and friends.

Here is ornery Mr. Maeic playing on the aforementioned tiny playground. He thought it was great ,and I appreciate the Baker's willingness to stop and rest here for a bit.
Maeic is naturally attracted to water. I'm not even sure how we were able to keep him out of it, I think it had a lot to do with the fact his father was within arms reach at all times!
As cute as we are in this picture, you can imagine how much better we looked before the walk began. Not hot and tired. Oh, and our purses didn't seem to weigh so much, then, either.

Here are two absolute cutie-pies. One is mine and I want the other one to be mine too. It was so cute to have them both trailing behind the group (until they were super behind and we had to double back to retrieve them). Maeic would find something fascinating and T would be next to him, seeing if she could find what was so mesmerizing. They had a nice time thrusting their beloved sticks into (snake!)holes, just to see what they could see.





3 comments:
Fabulous post...why do I look so pregnant in the first photo though??? *note to self...hold it in!* :0)
Nice job on the pics...did you copy any of mine??? I'm off to the shower today..but I will totally get them to you...eventually!
My love! How great of a few days we have had! See God knew I was getting a little stir crazy and made two glorious days back to back just for us! Glad the rest of you could enjoy them too! Love you!
Hey, thanks for stopping by and commenting. You are welcome back anytime. And I love Gianna, I'm glad you liked the videos.
I was looking through your blog and got to this post and at that first picture I stopped and went "wait, that looks just like Gracie's mom!" I love her blog :) I'll be back here again too. Love this blogging world that connects us with much in common but lots of miles apart.
Post a Comment